now that PVP is back

• My crew and I are redownloading the game and gonna hop in again!

My biggest question/fear surrounding this is cannonball friendly-fire/Flack shields it creates around enemies on your boat.

IS this still a thing?

If its fixed than ignore this post entirely and I hope I see you tonight in the water.

If its not fixed, please rare for the love of god. There is no reason a dude from another boat should be able to stand on my deck while cannon balls land all around him and my crew is bounced around and he is invincible. Thats an issue thats been going on with SoT forever and if its not fixed than really... please, cmon.

Visualizzazioni
  • @jdge439 said in now that PVP is back:

My crew and I are redownloading the game and gonna hop in again!

My biggest question/fear surrounding this is cannonball friendly-fire/Flack shields it creates around enemies on your boat.

IS this still a thing?

If its fixed than ignore this post entirely and I hope I see you tonight in the water.

If its not fixed, please rare for the love of god. There is no reason a dude from another boat should be able to stand on my deck while cannon balls land all around him and my crew is bounced around and he is invincible. Thats an issue thats been going on with SoT forever and if its not fixed than really... please, cmon.

Cannons don’t hurt your own crew aboard enemy ship. However, fire and blunder bombs will.

• PvP never left. Nothing stopped you from sinking boats but you.

• @kommodoreyenser well thats just... unfortunate. That is a really dumb problem that should have been fixed so long ago.

Visualizzazioni
3 su 4