PVP To bad to find match making?

• I'm struggling with season 8. I'm not a pvper but have been trying to learn. I've lost I think 6 out of 8 matches and now I find my self unable to match make. I just float underwater for what seems forever until i quit. It seems I've pooled my self into a area in which the game can no longer find someone or is this another issue?

Visualizzazioni
  • @hopelessmuffin9 I believe it will just be a player numbers issue matey.

It will depend on the time of day, the type of crew you're in and then server issues.

They will tweak and patch as they have the data.

• Alternate between the 2 options on the hour glass and see how long it says the match making time is. It can take a bit longer to find a match, but if it takes a lot longer than the time it says it will take, you probably got a bug.

• Gotcha yea. It just seems to take over 20 minutes for me to find something.

• @hopelessmuffin9 I’m Going through the same thing. I’m not great at PvP (and I always get paired with a far better player) and I just spent 30 minutes underwater searching for a 1v1 before I just turned the game off.

I’m not sure what Rare wants folks like us to do this season with the orientation being solely focused on PvP. Don’t get me wrong I understand PvP is part of the game and take no issue with it but the insane grind on top of broken matchmaking is way over the top.

I hope things get better quick or I may just
    have to bench myself until next season when a more PvE focused bit of content drops.

• I have a similar problem. Not only I am terrible at PvP (I've lost all my matches so far) but also it takes a lot of time underwater to find an oponent. I also have to wait a lot if I don't dive. Long queue times plus getting very little reputation for a loss is making me feel like I will never get any of the curses.

• Turn off console only. You're gonna get wrecked anyway lol.

• Well, I'm on PC. How can I make it PC-Only so I can get wrecked faster?

Visualizzazioni
7 su 8