PVP Suggestions for the greater good.

• First and foremost thank you to all who click on the forum in order to add their little grain of sugar to this.

My suggestions for a greater pvp experience would include the following:

Limit Sloop & Brigs sups to 100 Cannon balls, 20 Firebombs, 20 Blunderbombs.

200 Cannons, 30 firebombs, 30 blunders for Galleon.

restrict players from including a rowboat on sloop, which would include a second cannon for them to shoot from, disadvantage for most.

a circle close after 15 minutes should be ideal, there are plenty of members in the community that would agree that the eternal circle runs between ships is becoming an unbearable situation at most.

An anti cheat system, I have no idea if rare is aware of this, but there’s tons of exploiters out there, from Red Sea so aimbot masters. it’s getting out of control.

also, anyone has noticed the constant blunderbombings on every battle? That’s what all most do in each match.. insane !

I feel I added all that has come to my attention regarding this amazing season 8 update. I shall add more comments about the issues is something else comes to mind.

Thanks in advance to those who share their voice !

Visualizzazioni
    communitycompetitiongeneralevents
  • In my experience, I have consumed up to 160 canon balls in Brigantine.

• At most every second battle, we've supplied from the fortifications, skeletal fortifications, and outposts. I had to collect 300 to 400 to get enough I've never played with Gallion before and I'll probably need more.

• Bro, me and my crewmate burn through 100 cannonballs per fight... at minimum. Some of these ideas aren't well thought through

• @sitrish 100 is far too little supplies most people probably miss 100 shots in a battle

Visualizzazioni
communitycompetitiongeneralevents
1 su 5