A ship that truly earned “the feared” title

• I was sailing on my friend’s galleon the RMS titanic as the person that goes into treasuries and forts while the other 3 do cool stuff as the one with the most hours yet worst PvP. As I was finishing a skeleton fort and packing up the loot on the harpoon rowboat I had brought up to the vault, I saw a sloop in the distance, closing. It’s name was “Biggie Smalls The Feared.” At this point, my crew were on their way back with a level 3 gold hoarder emissary flag and they felt tough.

I was forced to watch from far away as they dropped all our masts, blunder-bombed my crew into submission and then executed us with a rowboat full of kegs. I tried to row away, but they spotted me. It seemed excessive, but a torrent of cannonballs were thrown at the rowboat. I tried to end this vessel by boarding it, but I quickly found out I still had a long way to go before I called myself a sword lord.

As the RMS Titanic lived up to her name, Biggie Smalls would be remembered by all of us.

And the worst part - her captain was the only crew member.

Visualizzazioni
  • @futurecascade37 said in A ship that truly earned “the feared” title:

At this point, my crew were on their way back with a level 3 gold hoarder emissary flag and they felt tough.

as they sailed off into the sunset after victory

never lose, never choose to
    bruise crews who do something to us,
    talk go through us

• @futurecascade37 said in A ship that truly earned “the feared” title:

I was sailing on my friend’s galleon the RMS titanic...

What did you expect would happen?!?

• @maximusarael020
    She’d become a possession of Davy jones. She lived up to this prophecy.

• Gimme the loot!

Visualizzazioni
3 su 5