Thank You for Community Day!

• Had some of the best time on the seas today. Met some like-minded crews who wanted to slay ancient skellies instead of each other. We even found several ancients after a few hours play. Appreciate all the gold and coins Rare!!

Visualizzazioni
    communityfeedback
  • Here is the highlight of my SoT Community Day. 😅

• The ancient skelly thing wasn't one of those deals that seemed like one thing but really was another

a lot of coin got sent out today, a lot of people are going to get free things they want because of it, just for playing the game they enjoy how they enjoy it.

that's substance to the gesture and certainly appreciated

• Glad a handful of people enjoyed it.

I played 6 hours of it, whole six it was dog eat dog. Every brig and galleon just sinking my duo of a sloop for “community day” reasons. :p

Oh well expected as such.

• Thank you Rare, was a nice "little" haul we made...also found 4 ancient skellies and got ~750 ancient coins
    In between we got some lag spikes and character cosmetics disappeared once, but alltogether it was fine

• ty for just let it happen on saturday , had just time for a 2 hour session on afternoon,why not on saturday and sunday?

• @da-german420 Because 2 days is to much i guess and not everybody is an American, the current times where here in Europe already from noon saturday 'till noon sunday. In Asia it would already be mostly on sunday.

• @super87ghost sagte in Thank You for Community Day!:

@da-german420 Because 2 days is to much i guess and not everybody is an American, the current times where here in Europe already from noon saturday 'till noon sunday. In Asia it would already be mostly on sunday.

im european as well but i slept till noon

• I set sail 2 seperate times during Comunity Day in my captained sloop, Bone Star - from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. and then again from 6 p.m. to 4 a.m. (all times eastern). I was only ever sunk once (by 2 sloops) at the very end of the 2nd run.

Along with my 3 various crewmates throughout the day, I:
    (01) completed the adventure.
    (02) completed all adventure challenges.
    (03) completed the mystery.
    (04) reached GH g5 3x.
    (05) completed 3 GH emmisary bonus voyages.
    (06) reached OoS g5 2x.
    (07) reached Athena g5 1x.
    (08) defeated an Ashen Lord.
    (09) turned in 3 Breaths of the Sea.
    (10) killed 2 megalodons.
    (11) sunk 3 skeleton ships.
    (12) completed a Legend of the Veil voyage.
    (13) turned in 2 Chests of Legends.
    (14) allied with at least 4 separate ships.
    (15) made enemies with 2 separate ships.
    (16) collected well over 1 million+ gold.
    (17) spotted only 1 ancient skeleton all day and failed to kill it. 😒
    (18) collected 4 captain's logbooks and 3 emmisary flags.
    (19) protected my capstan with 6 fireworks crates abandoned by other crews.
    (20) had 2 pages worth of barrel supplies in every category and barrel (cannonballs, wood, and food).
    (21) completed a Sea Fort.
    (22) bought 2 new emotes.
    (23) tried, and failed, to buy the Ghost Wheel (bugged).
    (24) dumped 6+ enemy supply crates after dominating their deck.
    (25) collected 10 storage crates.
    (26) blew up a brigantine with a single blunderbomb (2 stronghold gunpowder barrels and 1 regular gunpowder on board). 😂
    (27) avoided 15 traps.
    (28) drank zero grogs.
    (29) played exactly 1 shanty, a lot (Ballad of the Mer).
    (30) maxed out emmisary ledger levels for 2 trading companies.
    (31) collected 2 rowboats and raided 7 others.
    (32) successfully boarded 4 other ships.
    (33) earned 3 new paintings.
    (34) defeated 20+ skeleton captains and stole their buried loot.
    (35) achieved multiple ship and player titles through milestones.
    What a day... 😁

• Made 1.7 mil in 5 hours yesterday, 450k sloop order of souls, then ~1.2 mil reaper brig. Actually had a sloop come in to fight with around 600k on board, good on them!

• @burnbacon That sucks, I've learned that my experience in the game is shaped heavily by the other players I come across. I can have the best time with fun friendly players, or the worst time with aggressive sinkers.

• @galactic-geek How did you get the ship to turn into a sun?!

• Yea I didn't really have any opinions of the past community days outside of how much of a disaster the first one was. Smart on Rare to disable the gold rush. That caused so many server issues from people hoarding waiting to cash in then you had every ship on the server trying to cash in their hauls within that 1 hour window. I imagine this is going to be how they will do it going forward. Keeping gold rush off so people cant stack the gold multiplier. Its not an issue of not letting us get more gold as much as server stability.

The ancient skeleton thing was amazing. I hope they do it again in the future. It was much appreciated as someone with low income the cosmetics in this game aren't cheap. When you have to choose between buying a new game to play or buying 1 cosmetic set in a game... Though the fact that people have to pay gold to attempt to save cosmetics that they paid real money for just for them to be forgotten after leaving and rejoining even just 2 times...

• @da-german420 said in Thank You for Community Day!:

ty for just let it happen on saturday , had just time for a 2 hour session on afternoon,why not on saturday and sunday?

Well, for starters, it's called Community Day, not Community Days! The clue is in the title 😂

They can't cater to everyone's personal life schedule, it's impossible.

• @magus104 said in Thank You for Community Day!:

@galactic-geek How did you get the ship to turn into a sun?!

Well, you see, it starts with hydrogen atoms that start a chain reaction that then turns into helium - this process is called nuclear fusion.

🌞

• @galactic-geek said in Thank You for Community Day!:

I set sail 2 seperate times during Comunity Day in my captained sloop, Bone Star - from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. and then again from 6 p.m. to 4 a.m. (all times eastern). I was only ever sunk once (by 2 sloops) at the very end of the 2nd run.

Along with my 3 various crewmates throughout the day, I:
    (01) completed the adventure.
    (02) completed all adventure challenges.
    (03) completed the mystery.
    (04) reached GH g5 3x.
    (05) completed 3 GH emmisary bonus voyages.
    (06) reached OoS g5 2x.
    (07) reached Athena g5 1x.
    (08) defeated an Ashen Lord.
    (09) turned in 3 Breaths of the Sea.
    (10) killed 2 megalodons.
    (11) sunk 3 skeleton ships.
    (12) completed a Legend of the Veil voyage.
    (13) turned in 2 Chests of Legends.
    (14) allied with at least 4 separate ships.
    (15) made enemies with 2 separate ships.
    (16) collected well over 1 million+ gold.
    (17) spotted only 1 ancient skeleton all day and failed to kill it. 😒
    (18) collected 4 captain's logbooks and 3 emmisary flags.
    (19) protected my capstan with 6 fireworks crates abandoned by other crews.
    (20) had 2 pages worth of barrel supplies in every category and barrel (cannonballs, wood, and food).
    (21) completed a Sea Fort.
    (22) bought 2 new emotes.
    (23) tried, and failed, to buy the Ghost Wheel (bugged).
    (24) dumped 6+ enemy supply crates after dominating their deck.
    (25) collected 10 storage crates.
    (26) blew up a brigantine with a single blunderbomb (2 stronghold gunpowder barrels and 1 regular gunpowder on board). 😂
    (27) avoided 15 traps.
    (28) drank zero grogs.
    (29) played exactly 1 shanty, a lot (Ballad of the Mer).
    (30) maxed out emmisary ledger levels for 2 trading companies.
    (31) collected 2 rowboats and raided 7 others.
    (32) successfully boarded 4 other ships.
    (33) earned 3 new paintings.
    (34) defeated 20+ skeleton captains and stole their buried loot.
    (35) achieved multiple ship and player titles through milestones.
    What a day... 😁

What a day is right. That's a ton of stuff. My crew had a similar day. This was a great event and I look forward to the next one. By the way, great song choice (Ballad of the Mer). That's one of my favorites.

• It was fun, did a bit of everything and killed 5 ancient skellies in total. Although we killed all of them on the 1st half of community day. The 2nd half another friend came online to try to get some coins but we found 0. Wonder if they tweaked it down.

• @hefty-henri I found one myself, on a fortress...
    Sort of disappointed, however I did make over 1 million gold in the space of 5 hours of play

(problem of living in New Zealand, when I have to sleep half way through the 24 hours!)

Visualizzazioni
communityfeedback
17 su 18