My Community day story! c:

• my experience with Season 7 Community Day was very profitable. My Crew and I were on The Flying Rouge (Clockwork's Galleon) and we were doing a Gilded Voyage of Restitution (among my crew and I, we had 4 voyages combined, which is now 3) and we sold our chests in intervals as we repeatedly hit Grade 5 on our Gold Hoarder Emissary Flag. I also seem to have forgotten to mention that we managed to form a server wide alliance.

However, this is just the beginning.

after we got down to the last 2 Islands (Sailors Bounty and Sandy Shallows) one of our alliance Brigantines got sunk by a Dark Adventurer Sailed Brigantine full of sweaty tryhards. all the ships on the server (our Galleon, 2 Brigantines and a Sloop) converged on that DA sailed Brig. While our ship sunk only once, we proceeded to completely DUMPSTER the Silver Blade set brig 3 times over as these guys refused to take the L. My crew and I literally gave them a full 4-Cannon BROADSIDE BARRAGE, TWICE. (on a side note: there's not much that can withstand that, even with everyone bilging for their lives)

After we sold everything we could, we all lowered our Reaper Emissary flags and went to Plunder Valley to do the Tribute to Glitterbeard. (RIP James White) after that, my crew and I sailed off to finish up the Gilded Voyage of Restitution that my friend Icy placed down. As we finally got the Voyage Complete banner, our server alliance started to crumble as everyone was logging off. While we were selling, the alliance crumbled to just our Galleon and a Legendary Voyager Russian Sloop. After we sold our remaining supply crates that we could sell and buying Bilge Rat Hoards for 50 Dubloons a piece, Icy and I ended off our community day with a solid 2.1 Million gold made. Clockwork and Spectra (another friend) ended off with at least 3.5 to 3.6 million for the day. All in all, a very profitable day indeed. my Pirate's coffers are definitely much more full than they were before.

Visualizzazioni
  • how many people involved in the glitterbeard part of the session hadn't done it before?

I always enjoy hearing that people had the opportunity to experience for the first time in a situation that they are comfortable in and around people that are there for the experience.

It's awesome you had a memorable community day

• We did the same thing, went to help those who didnt unlocked it.

Visualizzazioni
2 su 3