Reapers captains voyages?

• I LOVELOVELOVE captains voyages

But something I've gunning/hoping for for a long time is reapers voyages!

The reapers could offer a select set variety of voyages such as:

• A mixed voyage: the reapers have gotten a hold of some locations of gold hoarder and order of souls chest, go out and recover them before someone else does!

• Sinking merchants/those-other-merchant-dudes-who-aren't-allowed-on-the-sea-of-thieves: a merchant ship is rumored in ____ area, sink it and claim it's loot. (This adds to the awesome idea of npv pirates prowling the water) would work the same as a skeleton crew.

• fort voyages (check my previous forum posts to see what I mean. Basically is a fort a lot like the sea forts and fotd's, you would level up the fort by completing waves and each of the 7 bosses. Each wave increases in difficulty but every wave you finish the loot gets better. By waiting until the final level to collect the loot you get the best, but a reapers mark appears I. The sky for all to see.

Visualizzazioni
    generalxbox onecommunitywindows 10story & lore
  • Basically. Doing normal voyages but put a reaper mask on them.

• and little reaper masks for when one kills a different player ! kinda like the skeleton captains

• @celuikilisaecon
    Yeppp
    Cept for the fort things pretty much reaper masks over other voyages

Except for the sink merchant ships.
    Does anyone remember the original lore of the bigger merchant alliance people that weren't allowed in the sea of thieves even though they kept trying to get through but we're always sunk? This would be sinking those people after they get through the veil, preserving pirate life in the sea of thieves.

• The last point is probably the best, as another on - demand event with risk of players. The NPC merchant/GMU ships will never come, as human NPC enemies raise the age rating. As for the Gold Hoarders and Order of Souls voyages, I'd like maybe some dark relics to return.

Visualizzazioni
generalxbox onecommunitywindows 10story & lore
5 su 6