PvP Moved or ban!

• I am growing tired of trying to mind my own business and finish my missions just to have some booger nosed brat come and sink me. I don’t even fire back. I just try to fix my ship and move on. There needs be be a way to play with out pvp or something or you are gonna loose a lot of players to the new game coming out skull and bones. It looks like a lot more fun and less drama cause of pvp players.

Visualizzazioni
    feedbackgeneralxbox onecommunitywindows 10
  • https://www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums/topic/136693/pvpve-the-team-s-thoughts/1

• https://www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums/topic/136693/pvpve-the-team-s-thoughts/1

Also in before lock

• @sharkbait935252

Actually there is. It’s called a server alliance.

This is where a Discord group takes over all 5 ships and creates a server wide alliance. Some people feel server alliances should be forbidden because it creates a PvP free zone where you can earn over a million gold in a few hours

• A little sneaky play keeps the pvp away....

• The game has done well since 2018, and it has had pvp constantly, its sold on being a pvpve game, with the option to fight anyone, and rare has stated for years since the games launch they will never remove pvp.

Skull and bones will be a good game im sure, but as far as i understand, that game is entirely naval combat based, very little in the way of digging up treasure, and i believe pvp can happen at any time in that one just like it can in sea of thieves, so... i dont think that argument works.

As a side note, its good to not call a large portion of the community who is playing as intended, "booger nosed brats", kinda disrespectful if im being honest.

• @sharkbait935252

This isnt going to be a thing. Sorry

In before lock.

• @coffeelight5545 Its not that some people think it should be forbidden because its a pvp free zone, so much, that it can grant people the rep and gold, that for others to earn in normal play, takes weeks or months... not to mention rare has stated they dont really like the system being used that way.

• @goldsmen

Perhaps you are right. However, I don’t see how much gold I have impacts someone else.

I don’t criticize anyone for playing how I think they should play. It’s true that server alliances aren’t playing the game as they intended but it doesn’t ruin my experience if people have 10 times as much gold as me

• @coffeelight5545 How much you have doesnt impact anyone else, its more of it being a bit unfair to the average player, and even skims the boundary of the code of conduct, and rare has stated the only reason they havent taken serious action against alliance servers is because it makes up only a small percent of the player base.

• you are gonna loose a lot of players to the new game coming out skull and bones.

You talking about losing PvP players right because that what mostly S&B is...pvp

• @sharkbait935252 the game is a pvpve game and has been since launch, I'm sorry to say but you and your mates who hate pvp are a minority in the scheme of things.

If you don't want to sink, you might want to fight back, otherwise put up with it or go play skull and bones, (which is a completely different style game with different gameplay to SoT and won't make a dint in the player base because the only thing similar is the fact they have something to do with pirates).

• Ahoy, going to be dropping anchor on this thread as there is a post about Rare's thoughts on PvPvE (including a link to the Sea of Thieves Podcast that discusses it) here: https://www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums/topic/136693/pvpve-the-team-s-thoughts/1

You can read an article by Joe here in regards to Private/Custom Servers.

Thank you.

Visualizzazioni
feedbackgeneralxbox onecommunitywindows 10
1 su 13