Suggestion for a Hunters Call expansion

• It's clear there's a lot more grinding to do with the captaincy update, and some improvements for Hunters Call adventures is long overdue. I have a few ideas that would enrich the overall experience when it comes to fishing.

At each sea post there could be Fishing Hot Spots or something similar to buy or they could be msg in a bottle that you find. and for a limited time it provides the location of certain fish with a (high probability to catch). For example one quest might say "Smoke Ancientscales in tile N7 of The Wilds" for however long or for a certain time.

Obviously fish that require active forts, storms/+shipwrecks etc. would need some other kind of integration. Perhaps👀 lures 🤷‍♂️with that "high catch probability for a specific fish" and breaks after so many uses.
    Lures could work for the whole idea and adding lures would be a fantastic addition for Hunters Call
    -However individual lures seems like it might be a bit unfeasible.
    The whole point is to mitigate some of the hassle of rng and be a bit more focused. Hot zone maps could be cycled daily (24mins) at the sea posts for specific fish in that region or, again, could be found in bottles.

I'm sure there's been some ideas thrown around by the developers to add more content on the fishing side of things.
    I always thought there would be something involving spear fishing by now due to seeing that stuff is teased as decorations from day one, but idk that kinda stuff may be beyond the scope for now. I hope more gameplay mechanics akin to fishing is on the horizon, I cant wait.

Visualizzazioni
    communityfeedbackgeneral
  • At each sea post there could be Fishing Hot Spots or something similar to buy or they could be msg in a bottle that you find.

We had this during an Event. Unsure why they didnt keep the idea, they have the code to add it.

Visualizzazioni
communityfeedbackgeneral
1 su 2