Ocean Crawler Curse

• Before you comment: This is not the full transformation. Rather, this is a partial transformation, with very few similarities to the in-game Ocean Crawlers, The lore would be that you somehow escaped the Mermaid Statue before you became a fully-fledged Ocean Crawler..

This curse has three variations: Eel, Hermit, and Crab.

Eel: Coral grows on uncovered parts of your head and shoulders. The Sapphire Gem is embedded in your chest, and your eyes have a slight orange tint. Barnacles?

Hermit: Coral grows on uncovered forearms. A pinkish fin grows on the back of your neck. Your face has a slight shell texture, the Emerald Gem is embedded in your chest, and when your pirate opens their mouth, there is a slight green glow inside, along with a small particle effect.

Crab: (This one was tricky) Your skin pales, and small chunks of shell appear around your joints. Blue coral grows on your back if it is uncovered. The Ruby Gem is embedded in your chest, and, not unlike the Eel, your eyes have a slight orange glaze.

I feel like thes would be tied to commendations, but I'm not sure what they would be. Please post a Commendation idea in the comments if you have one.

Visualizzazioni
    story & lore
  • @generalcreeper6
    Yes please. I love it. More curses based on in-game activity please. Maybe tie them to commendations killing ocean crawlers or delivering siren gems or both. Perfect suggestion. You have my support.

Visualizzazioni
story & lore
1 su 2