Banana Crate Quests Are Draining My Sanity.

• If it's deliver Fruit/Cannonballs and Wood you want then I came across a way of delivering about 40 of those in one session!
    Keep an eye out for those random books that spawn on main islands that hand out quests.
    What you want (if you can find one) are the books that hand out only the deliver crate missions.
    Except the mission then die (all crew if not solo) and book resets and except mission again until you have about 6 mission wheels worth!
    Keep a close eye on the timers and outpost you need to deliver to and be well stocked out on supplies.
    You will know its the right book as they only give out copycat missions so if it's not a deliver a crate mission on the first go then it's not the the right book so don't waste time thinking by dying you will get the right one.

• Remember the banana/wood/canon crates used to be sell 1000!!! this had me convinced the time limited events would be something along the lines of wood crate delivery etc. Instead they lowered the numbers to 100.

My crew never wanted to go out of their way to hand those voyages in when we got them especially since it was such a drain on limited ship supplies with the old barrel system. with a max of 99 planks you would be taking half your ship supply for 300 gold

wood crates are by far the rarest of these 3 voyages. my method for completing them early on was server hop and check every barrel for bottle quests

but yea its pretty unrewarding to do these.

i finished fruit crates november 30th 2018 I couldnt tell you when I did the others as apparently they are commendations only not achievements? but i spent hours a day for weeks server hopping to find voyages. Sad that someone just posted an exploit on how to get infinite voyages for these commendations. Wish I thought about that back in the day that could have saved me so much time i will never be able to get back

• @thrawnpariah ...."to make a long story short" then continued fo4 5 paragraphs lol

I feel you tho, F those achievements

• @madmark1961 I'm going to do this, and if it works, you're my hero. I thank you from the bottom of my heart to the top of Flame Heart's floating skull.

• @thrawnpariah
    Good luck on the hunt for the book.
    Don't forget that those books spawn in the same locations so might be worth check online for info on their spawn locations.
    I found them on Cannon cove, Lone cove and Sunken grove and at different times they were at the same location but giving out different missions.
    I'm afraid it's RND if you find the correct book.

• @magus104 I've been doing this technique on and off for a while. I really feel like the spawns for those bottle quests in particular the wood crates has dropped off dramatically. In fact I couldn't tell you the last time I had a wood crate one.

I wish with the new 'take' from barrel option for supply crates it would pop the quests for you, so you don't miss any.

Visualizzazioni
feedbackgeneralquestioncommunitystory & lore
40 su 41