Sea Of Thieves Community Thread

• @bigpete7978 Wife and I decided to rewatch from Season 1 to get up to speed for the final season. Fantastic series, especially for someone who remembers being a kid in the 80s (like me).

• @sn0kanon said in Sea Of Thieves Community Thread:

@bigpete7978 Wife and I decided to rewatch from Season 1 to get up to speed for the final season. Fantastic series, especially for someone who remembers being a kid in the 80s (like me).

That's how the show Psych was for me, especially as someone that adores obscure references.

• @sn0kanon said in Sea Of Thieves Community Thread:

@bigpete7978 Wife and I decided to rewatch from Season 1 to get up to speed for the final season. Fantastic series, especially for someone who remembers being a kid in the 80s (like me).

One of my favorite shows. Wife likes it some, but it isn't her go to. :(

• is the ultimate community thread on the offchance you haven't heard of it yet!

Seems pretty chill what you have going on here though

• @wsurftvveeds said in Sea Of Thieves Community Thread:

is the ultimate community thread on the offchance you haven't heard of it yet!

Seems pretty chill what you have going on here though

Just joined up. Been on Discord for a while, but don't use it much. But that may change! :)

• Working through Dexter so me and the wife can start Dexter: New Blood.

• @bigpete7978 Loved the first couple of seasons of Dexter but felt like it jumped the shark towards the end, leaving me with less enthusiasm about the reboot. Will probably still check it out, maybe after I get through the rest of Stranger Things and The Witcher.

• Got tomorrow off work. So going to relax and play some games tonight. Hope everyone had a good week.

• The update is here!

• Happy Friday all! Working through Dexter again so me and the wife can watch Dexter: New Blood.

• Ahoy there Community Fo' Rum!
    Hoping someone here can clarify Forum Rules on posting usernames/Discord Links?
    I am looking to build a crew and meet new people from the forums and was wondering what the policy is on this, I have looked over the post on the rules and the only mentions are about Witch Hunting. So am I to deduce that other instances are allowed?

• Time to fish!

• alt text

• Evening CT! Season 8 is almost here!

• @bigpete7978 i love fishing

• Who all has reached Level 100 for Season 9?

• As this thread was months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Visualizzazioni
49 su 52