Looking for Awesome & Active Crew

• Ahoy!

I am looking for like minded peeps who love playing Sea of Thieves and would like to sail with me! I am on the road to becoming a Pirate Legend. I am looking forward to doing Athena's Fortune and loads of other stuff with you! Pirate Lord is my end goal (for now mwuahahahaha). PvP is also welcome. I enjoy doing that as well!

Here's some info about me:

• Gold hoarder voyages are definitely my favorite, but I do enjoy doing some Merchant Alliance or Order Of Souls stuff. Its really all fun to me!

• I love Galleons. They are big and majestic. I am not against running a Sloop or Brig either though.

• I am located in the NA region. Not that it matters to me personally. I love playing with all walks of life!

• Experienced players are preferred, but I have absolutely no problem running with newer players!

• I have a discord! It's slowly growing with great peeps, come join in on the fun!! https://discord.gg/gTJutMaAUt

Having a microphone is definitely a must. We gotta be able to communicate right? Plus, I don't like the quiet... So! If I sound like your cup of tea, let's play together! Those of you who don't have mics are still more than welcome to join the discord!!! Everyone is welcome in Bucky's Humble Abode!

My Xbox GT is: BullElkBucky and my discord is Bucky#0772

Visualizzazioni
    xbox onecommunityjust for funwindows 10competition
  • Hey man, im totally down to link up. You got the same interests as me. Ive been looking for a crew/partner for awhile and i think we could do really well together. I know you just posted 2 days ago but i just saw it now. My discord is Julian Molina#5060. I tried adding you but it says you are not accepting friend requests

• Sorry my discord is Julian Molina#5640 ****

• @jamsick Howdy! I sent you a friend request on discord my friend! Look forward to playing with you!

Visualizzazioni
xbox onecommunityjust for funwindows 10competition
1 su 4