New Company locked cosmetics in the item stores

• I propose a new set of company themed clothing, that unlocks via leveling.

The Gold Hoarders set
    The Order of Souls set
    The Merchant Alliance Set

These fill in its missing items gotten from leveling and past events (and adds 2 different jacket styles for the gold hoarder) , and would be the price of other basic items, no need to price gouge. They also share similarity to the clothing of npcs, such as the merchant alliance jacket, and order of souls dress.

The items unlock from levels 5-20 in the item shop

The clothing unlocks from levels 25-50, unlocking by level in small batches

The Orders Acolyte clothing set
    The Golden Magnate clothing set
    The Diplomatic Merchants clothing set

These have unique models from npcs, slightly more based on the costumes, and emmisary rewards while still sticking with the base frames of the company.

Thes would unlock at levels 60-75 in small batches

Having 2 individual sets per base faction would be great to have via level up.

And there could be something for the killer whale, via level up you unlock a full item and weapon set, as well as some small clothing items (as, by the nature of the hunters call, their style guide is a mix of modified hunter and bilgerat items).

For catching one of each fish on the sea of thieves (or for true completionists) you unlock the Revenge of the killer whale sails, and hull!! The revenge of the killer whale ship skin I created a while ago out of... dissatisfaction for the current ships blue hull brace and mast colors.
    The revenge of the killer whale ship skin I created a while ago out of... dissatisfaction for the current ships blue hull brace and mast colors.

Its not something that desperately needs to happen, but it would be great progression

Visualizzazioni
    fan artjust for funstory & loregeneral
  • @nikofloof
    I'm all for new cosmetics, but level specific faction outfits already exist. Royal Sovereign, Rogue Sea Dog, and Ceremonial Admiral.

I'd always prefer commendation-locked cosmetics to levels.

• @grumpyw01f im aware of that. I almost mentioned it. But those arent technically specific to the company, when I want plauers to feel involved, like you get more and more renown and esteem, and your clothing represents yourself and the company. You feel more initiated and like youre part of the company.

• @grumpyw01f said in New Company locked cosmetics in the item stores:

I'd always prefer commendation-locked cosmetics to levels.

^ This x1000

There's SO many commendations that have zero reward whatsoever. I'd much rather they address those before doing any more level based rewards.

• @sweetsandman understandable, maybe some new sets or exclusive items. Like npc items

• I would like each company to have its own store, with some separate cosmetics and at least 3 uniform options, one of the uniforms unlocked upon reaching lv 75

Visualizzazioni
fan artjust for funstory & loregeneral
6 su 7