Stuck at the shroud breaker tall tale

• Hi,
    I've got a problem with the first tall tale. I have done the shroud breaker tall tale 2 times (I have given the shroudbreaker to the stranger in the tavern) but when I come back into the game i have no check point saved in my quest menu and I cannot access the second quest, the same things happen in the tavern I cannot vote for the second quest. Is this a bug or something that i am not doing right ? Thanks

Visualizzazioni
    general
  • @boulivrogne Are you using the correct book? To start the second quest, you need to use the book in Olivia's shop at Plunder Outpost and not the same one for Shroudbreaker. Each tale has it's own specific tale book. These are marked on the ship map (unless you have that turned off in your settings but it's on by default).

You only get a checkpoint for a Tall Tale once you've progressed far enough in that tale to get one, and they get cleared when you complete that tale.

• Oh okay yeah that was it, thanks a lot!

• @boulivrogne

I think the Mysterious Stranger's dialogue tells you to speak with Olivia, which is how you were originally supposed to know where the next book was. But, as @d3adst1ck mentioned, Rare has helpfully added icons to the map table to show where each quest book can be found.

• @boulivrogne when you don't know where you start each tale, open the tall tale menu and to the tale you want to do, on the bottom of your screen you see what button you have to push for "more info"...it's "y" on xbox, don't know, which one for pc

Visualizzazioni
general
1 su 5