jump fatigue?

• This constant jumping by the kids who play Fortnite is not realistic. They need to put some kind of jump fatigue in here, or after so long have it drain some health. Its unrealistic, you cant jump constantly with no fatigue!

Visualizzazioni
  • I'm not interested in lowering QoL just people don't like fighting certain types of pvpers sometimes and wanna nerf their style

I wanna lunge around and jump around while playing during peaceful times which is a majority of the time in adventure

• We're worried about realism when there's immortal pirates and an angry red guy yelling at you for sailing by?

I bet you think they shouldn't be able to build anything in that other game either.

Probably shouldn't play the new Halo thing either...

• I remember this was a big thing back in the day in Counter Strike. The way they dealt with it was diminishing returns. 1st jump normal. 2nd jump 1/2 3rd jump like 1/4.

• @p4l3ryder ah yes realistic SoT, SoT where:

• pirates can fit in cannons and shoot themselves out of it... and survive
    • pirates can stay underwater longer if the water is "airated" and indefinitely if they find bubble vents every now and then
    • a ship can do a 180 when dropping anchor and said ship doesnt tear itself apart doing so
    • skeletons, phantoms and bipedal crustacion mutants roam the lands

should i continue ?

• @callmebackdraft see Pirates of the Caribbean and think again ^_^

• As this thread was 3 months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Visualizzazioni
6 su 7