Captained Sloops need more permissions

• Because even after buying a captain ship like a sloop you don’t get permissions when it comes to trolls. Can’t kick or lock them up. So I will be posting all the gamer tags of sea of thieves players that join my game and sink my ship. I don’t want to hear about playing a brig with a friend. I like playing sloop. I will update the names as I play.

I had a guy join and try to sink my ship as soon as I logged in. To if I pay for my own ship I need to be able to at least lock them up

[Mod Edit]

Publications
    Vues
    xbox onecommunityfeedbackgeneral
  • hen it comes to trolls. Can’t kick or lock them up. So I will be posting all the gamer tags of sea of thieves players that join my game and sink my ship.

Better remove those. It against the forum rules.

Just close your crew and invite players into your ship as captain.
    Looking for group seems to help.

• Ahoy there! Your post has been edited as it goes against the Forum rules - we do not allow withchunting or calling players out by name.

If you feel these players have broken the Pirate Code or Community Code of Conduct then you can contact our Support Team here.

We do not allow a kick mechanic as this is open to abuse where players could use other players to stack gold then kick them to get their friend in to sell etc - it would encourage foul play and unsportsmanlike attitudes in who controls the ship when all crews are equal.

If you want to protect yourself from players in future you can utilise the Closed Crew option when loading in to prevent random players from joining your session. We would also advise quitting a session and starting a new one should you meet unsavoury characters.

Dropping anchor here.

Publications
Vues
xbox onecommunityfeedbackgeneral
2 sur 3