Crew and Pirates

• I would love to eventually see a larger crew choice. Specifically up to 8. There are 8 canons on the Galleon and my friends and I would love to play with more people. It would make handling the ship a bit easier and more fun to play with more friends and a larger crew. But if not 8 at least 6 would be nice, just more crew in general.

Also more customization options for your pirates physical features. Piercings would be a cool addition or getting to choose weight, height, skin tone, teeth (maybe a gold tooth) and appearance in more detail. I spent about 40 minutes shuffling through the pirates just to choose one I found semi decent. I personally just enjoy in depth customization for a character you’ll be playing long term. It makes it more unique and accustomed to you. More hairstyles would also be nice and making the female pirates look and sound more feminine. Right now the female pirates sound like men when fighting and even kind of look like men which is a bit disappointing. Also customizable scars, jewelry, etc. would be nice considering pirates like treasure and steal jewelry for themselves.

Publications
    Vues
    xbox onejust for funwindows 10feedback
  • This is also a very recurring theme in the forum and the answers are often the same. Primarily, it would break the balance as it is already hard for a sloop to fight against a 4 men crew. You also have to think about server performance. I think right now we are at 5 boats or a max of 16 players (something like that). Having half of the players on one boat means you could technically have a full server with only two boats on it. As well, it would be a considerable investment in devs time for something that not many people would use. Most people are slooper and very few can find 7 other friend available all at the same time to play with on any given day. Let’s not talk about open crew, it would be a disaster.

If you have enough friend playing and you want to be 8, then i recommend simply jumping on the same server and making a two boats alliance.

• @lafrules

Do you think it could be possible if the servers were for specific ships? So say for example if you had a 1-2 person or 2-3 person crew on a sloop or brigantine it’d be separate servers from the 3-4 (or potential 4-8) crew ship on the Galleon or another larger ship? If they had choosable servers like this alongside servers of all the boats combined then you would be able to choose your “difficulty” when it comes to larger crews vs being in a server with only crews of your size or a couple people larger

• @earth4ngel20 said in Crew and Pirates:

@lafrules

Do you think it could be possible if the servers were for specific ships? So say for example if you had a 1-2 person or 2-3 person crew on a sloop or brigantine it’d be separate servers from the 3-4 (or potential 4-8) crew ship on the Galleon or another larger ship? If they had choosable servers like this alongside servers of all the boats combined then you would be able to choose your “difficulty” when it comes to larger crews vs being in a server with only crews of your size or a couple people larger

That would mean to divide the player base and the game will suffer as consequence. If you want to play with more people consider the alliance feature.

• It would make handling the ship a bit easier

It already easy to manage a galleon with four. You don’t need more.

Publications
Vues
xbox onejust for funwindows 10feedback
5 sur 6