The Secret Helper

• The music box at sea dogs rest seems to be just there without any reason at all at first. However, there is more to it than meets the eye.

Everytime we finish an objective, the music box changes to help us.

The several shanties it played helped us:

We shall sail together: Retweet a post... huh. Seems familiar to an another moto We shall tweet together

Seek the dead: Look for graves

Row row yer boat: Look for crashed rowboats

Ballad Of The Mer: Look for notes in the siren shrines

Happy Birthday: ???

I think DeMarco was on a mission from his father (Ramsey was the reason DeMarco closed arena if you did not know) but he disobeyed him and his soul somehow ended up inside that music box. Now he is trying to help us by playing fitting shanties.

Views
  • @thorumsu According to this theory DeMarco is aware of Twitter and how retweets work. That means that what is happening in SOT is in parallel timeline with 21st century...

• @thorumsu or the murderer is taunting us and who is it that murdered DeMarco and is now taunting us with tunes will non other than Shelly The Crab

• @otherfanboy, The Secret Helper içinde yazdı:

@thorumsu or the murderer is taunting us and who is it that murdered DeMarco and is now taunting us with tunes will non other than Shelly The Crab

Shelly would never do anything like this.

• @thorumsu ohhh but she would not only did Shelly kill DeMarco but she consumed his soul and us pirates are next

• I think the last shanty is supposed to have us look for one or more locations that have something to do with birthday? At first I thought we had to be at the Sea Dog's Tavern to use the lantern because I believed maybe its DeMarco's birthday or an anniversary of when the Arena mode was around? But that wasn't it. I'm completely stumped at what the song wants us to find.

• This is pretty interesting, im gonna launch SoT right now and try it i guess.

• The last time I played that music box, it played random tunes. I'm more interested in why there's a bunch of them scattered all over the Sea.

Views
7 out of 8