Important ideas for improving travel

• Greetings to all. I would like to tell you about my disappointment and make a couple of suggestions. To begin with, there was a time when my dissatisfaction with the outgoing content was extremely high, I was already desperate to see something new and unusual, however, a lot of time has passed since then and I want to sincerely thank the developers for their work, the seasons and updates are truly fantastic. But there are still things that I would like to change and these are not some unimaginable ideas, everything is quite realistic. I've been in the game for a long time, spent quite a few hours in it, and I want to say that very little happens in the sea itself. I mean, there are skeleton ships, Megalodon and kraken, and not only is this a very meager list, they also very rarely appear, and this is an extremely important part of the game. At one time, it was the kraken that attracted me, and since I started playing, the kraken has appeared 2 times, I'm serious. I swim a lot and nothing happens, even meg and skeleton ships do not appear, and this needs to be changed. Perhaps it happened because the developers think that such enemies can harm the game plan, but you can get away from ships and mega, and if the kraken just appears, I'm ready to forgive him everything, it's so cool. I really hope that soon such enemies will attack the ship more often and there will be more of them. In addition, it would be very cool if sometimes the native NPCs attacked our ships, that is, they climbed right onto the deck, this was already in the stories about Pirates of the Caribbean, bottom inhabitants can get out of the water and, for example, break masts, stop the ship or something like that. I think everyone would really like it. It can be ghosts, and even skeletons. Finally, I want to say that I would like to see more mermaids in the open world, I very rarely meet them. Here are all my suggestions, thank you for your attention.

Publications
    Vues
    feedbackgeneralcommunityeventscompetition
  • @murzolt i see krakens, megs and skelly ships quite regularly so i dont see an issue here

no more mermaids lol if 5 spawn at the same time like they do your dead…its not fun fighting a group of them lol

your last idea could be cool but would create issues for solo sloopere who leave their boat alone alot. basically an npc could attack and potential sink a boat.

even worse attack, break the mast as you say which then allows another ship to easily sink me.

no dice

• skeleton ships, Megalodon and kraken, and not only is this a very meager list, they also very rarely appear

Rarely appear? I can pin point a few posts players complaining how often they show up, sometimes even together. :p
    and come on....they are the biggest things in the sea to watch for. Meager list xD

since I started playing, the kraken has appeared 2 times, I'm serious.

That is because, oddly the Kraken only appears between a small window of travel when No other World Events are open, I wish they change or do something about that.

I swim a lot and nothing happens, even meg and skeleton ships do not appear

Well...because those things dont appear when you are Swimming....

• Kraken only appears in between world events and only on ships out in open water.

Megalodon appears seemingly at random, but always in open water.

Skeleton ships rarely spawn next to pirate ships anymore, but can be seen roaming quite frequently. Fewer pirate ships upon the Sea = more skeleton ships upon the Sea.

Publications
Vues
feedbackgeneralcommunityeventscompetition
3 sur 4