The REAL crate that we need!

• Okay. So by now we got a lot of different crates.
    Food crates, wood crates, cannonball crates, storage crates, ammo crates and the newest addition. Fireworks.
    These are all fun and good, however as a mad hunters call fishing pirate, I would love a bait crate.

This bait crate should only be able to be purchased at the seapost, filled with 100 grubs, 100 earthworms and 100 leeches. I don't know how much it should cost. However it would make it much faster for people like me who loves to do a long fishing session, not to have to dig up loads of bait before I can start my fishing adventure. With the new additional function for the storage crate to take all from a barrel, to make stocking up faster, why not make readying up to fish faster? Since some of us loves to fish, but hate the task of gathering bait.

I cant be the only one who would like this, so what do you guys think?

Publications
    Vues
    questioncommunityfeedback
  • @madziewolf yup, would love a bait crate too, but I think 100 of each worm is a bit high. Maybe 25 is good for starters?
    Love me some fishing too 🐠🐟🐡

• @lizalaroo I never set out to fish, with less than 50 of the bait I need. xD Mainly because I do a big haul of fishing when I do fish. Maybe 50 of each is better, but 100 would be more to my liking xD

• @madziewolf said in The REAL crate that we need!:
    bait crate - I cant be the only one who would like this, so what do you guys think?

Wow. Just think how much vomit I could make with THAT!

• @smuntface heck yeah!! I even do puke tricks xD

• @madziewolf said in The REAL crate that we need!:

@lizalaroo I never set out to fish, with less than 50 of the bait I need. xD Mainly because I do a big haul of fishing when I do fish. Maybe 50 of each is better, but 100 would be more to my liking xD

It's funny.

Was just thinking to myself "how the hell can anybody have enough nerves to spend so much time fishing as to use up 50 baits?!"

But then I had a flashback from last night's session, and realized I spent 3 full hours chasing 2 sloops and 1 brig. I dedicated approximately 50 mins to each sloop and 10ish to the brig.

I guess, whatever makes us tick, right?

• This post is bait.

• Yes. 💚💙🐟💙💚

Would love if the fishing posts sold fishing poles too- but absolutely "yes, please" on the bait crates.

• However it would make it much faster for people like me who loves to do a long fishing session,

You know. To play the long fishing session. You have to spend hours digging up bait. :p not buying them.

• @lizalaroo said in The REAL crate that we need!:

@madziewolf yup, would love a bait crate too, but I think 100 of each worm is a bit high. Maybe 25 is good for starters?
    Love me some fishing too 🐠🐟🐡

After my fish experience? I ain’t going near the ocean for a couple days. Damn, jellies are scary! Especially when they are inches from you face and may or may not be an Irukandji, the world’s third most deadly jelly and you are over 100 meters away from the closest peop- you get the point! Scarwy❗️

• I don't enjoy fishing one bit in this game and even I can't understand why this isn't already available at the seaposts.

• @burnbacon said in The REAL crate that we need!:

However it would make it much faster for people like me who loves to do a long fishing session,

You know. To play the long fishing session. You have to spend hours digging up bait. :p not buying them.

I prefer digging to fishing.

Perhaps I should start a LFG where I dig up worms in exchange for Treacherous Plunder (and two *** Sand Battlegills).

What would be a good exchange rate ?

Publications
Vues
questioncommunityfeedback
11 sur 12