Any established Reaper Hunter organizations?

• I am looking for an established crew/group/alliance/organization whose focus is to hunt down and destroy Reapers. I'm guessing this is not a novel concept, so I thought I would ask here in the forums if such a group exists.

I want to learn from the pros and improve my SoT PvP skills so as to better defend myself and my Alliance mates from Reapers/aggressors. However, aggressively attacking other players unprovoked (and probably ruining their fun) is not really a part of my personality, so I do not wish to learn this way. I also feel that Arena play is not for me for this reason.

I do find taking the fight to the Reapers appealing, however. Or simply sailing the Seas on patrol and warding off any Reapers in combat with other players/emissaries or simply pursuing any Reapers on the horizon.

It would be nice to engage with Reapers on my terms for once, instead of being chased down like a dog with a hold filled with treasure, bombarded with 100s of cursed cannonballs that never miss, and boarded by some spasmatic, bunny-hopping shirtless wonder --only to be sunk via the cheesiest manner possible.

Therefore, if such a Reaper-hunter group exists, please sign me up!

Publications
    Vues
  • @riptiderando

Most people who "hunt down reaper's" are reaper's themselves. So while there may not be a dedicated group who's sole goal it is to kill all the reaper's emissaries, there are TONS of PvP discords who like to steal from FoF's FotD's and Reaper Emissaries. Just do a bit of searching for pvp discords and you'll find some you'd like.

As for the idea of fighting Reaper's on YOUR TERMS, I'd recommend server hopping until you find a reaper's emissary, and then go out and fight them.

• reapers is just a risk/reward faction like the rest so there is no standard there when it comes to being a reaper

I suggest being a reaper yourself and leveling the flag to 4+

pvp will come to you eventually and you can fight high skill hoppers

you can always sell the stuff and just fly around with the flag. I do it all the time I just milk the grade 5 until they take me out. No shortage of pvp in the grade 4/5 range

if you build it they will come
    if you're chill you might make some friends doing this. Pvp hoppers can be cringey sometimes but there are some that are just looking to fight and are pretty chill about it you might be able to make some connections and/or get some tips

• What do you think it the "cheesiest manner possible?" Being better than you? Out-navaling or out-shooting you? People on this forum love the word "cheesing" for some reason: cheesing, cheesed, etc are in every single thread. I don't think any of them even know what it means.

• Never mind. I've formed my own.

Publications
Vues
1 sur 5