Tall Tales Commendation Bug?

• For the 'Footsteps of the Pirate Lord' commendation, I played through The Shroudbreaker quest a second time, but my progress still showed only 1/5 for the commendation afterwards. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Views
    questionfeedback
  • @acutalauthentic

Commendations have always been slow to update. Normally, but if you check it immediately after completing a requirement, it will not show up. Exiting the menu and reopening it will cause it to update, in most situations. As long as you turned in your Shroudbreaker, you should have the credit for it. Keep in mind that the final commendations in the Shores of Gold chapter do not update at all, and will not show as having awarded the awards or commendations in some cases. It will, however, give you these rewards, so rest assured in that.

• I handed my 5th shroudbreaker in, and 20 minutes later it still has not updated. How longer are u talking about when it comes to updating?

• @immortaleye5113 Same happened to me now in Shores of Gold, it is not only not counting forward into the progress but for example when I read a journal, it don't show tall tale progress update in top left corner of the screen.. I made 4 or 5 times Shores of Gold, 100% commendations like journals etc and after 24 hours my progress in Pirate Log is still 3/5 tall tale completions, 1/10 journals, 0/1 unlock cave with gold hoarder coin.. I spend so many hours with progressing tall tales and now I'm not even sure if I will get that golden curse.. :/

• I didn't get my Gold Curse until the next day. And once my Reapers level didn't go up until a few hours later when I checked the website

Check your commendations in seaofthieves.com and see if it is updated

• I’ve had this problem on seabound soul and now heart of fire and can’t find anything to help me.

• @softbr34cher
    BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    WHYYYY DO YOU NEED TO REVIVE OLD THREADS?!?!?

• As this thread was years old and revived recently, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
questionfeedback
1 out of 8