how do i claim the 10,000 gold from the sea dog pack?

• So I and my 2 friends bought the sea of thieves Anniversary Edition and we got the clothing and equipment from the sea dog pack but we have no idea how to claim the 10,000 gold, I would be wrong and that we just don't get it but if I go to the bundle on the Microsoft store it reads that it includes 10,000 gold. Thanks already for the help!

Views
  • It should be automatically added to your account once you load up the game for the first time. You can send in a ticket via https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new if you are not able to see your items and gold in the game for that character and can provide all the information they need to confirm that you should have it.

• If I delete my character and create a new one, can I claim the gold again?

I got logged out of the starting island, and I get having to start on a random ship.

• @sonofmagicfact2 said in how do i claim the 10,000 gold from the sea dog pack?:

If I delete my character and create a new one, can I claim the gold again?

I got logged out of the starting island, and I get having to start on a random ship.

no.
    you can go back to that 'starting island' by selecting 'maiden voyage' from the launch screen though.

• Ahoy maties!

As this thread was 7 months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 5