Ancient Coins (Another IDEA I had in mind) - Suggestion I Suppose

• Disclaimer: Yes, I do understand that in order to obtain Ancient Coins to get animals and the cosmetics via clothing for animals, we either have to do one of the two: Micro-transaction or find this VERY RARE skeleton and shooting it to gain some coins.

However, there should at least be some type of daunting quest that we can do to obtain the coins, and each time the quest is done, we get at least 50-100 of the coins, but it going to cost you...ummmm...50K Gold to the Pirate Emporium Guy.

ANOTHER IDEA CAME INTO MY HEAD WHILE WRITING THIS AS WELL. So here me out on this one too.

So I am thinking, since we have the Repear's Chest & the beacons to know where the chest are located have have this ominous red glow in the sky. How about there is one or two that glow green and that these are crates of Ancient Coins, carrying up to 200 coins when turned in to the guy at the Emporium at the Outpost. But it is not easy (of course), the icon will be shown on the map (Just like the Repear's Chest) and people will come and try to take it from you. But they spawn in not so much as do the Repear's Chest.

What do you think about this suggestion you pirates out in the high seas?

Views
    feedbackgeneralquestioneventscompetition
  • @prorapidkiller this would be cool and it would be even better of the quest item worth ancient coins could be stolen.

Views
feedbackgeneralquestioneventscompetition
1 out of 2