Brains Bazzar rag and bone

• Hey my friend and i cant seem to find the voyage specifically for brains bazzar seapost to seapost. We know that if you do like the one that says collect at north star it will take u to spoils of plenty but there isnt one where it says collect from like roaring traders. Thank you in advance.

Views
  • @retribution213 I believe it's just random luck. Keep trying! It might help to keep throwing down the voyage until you get a nearby Seapost to start with so you don't spend too much time sailing when you don't even know the final Seapost.

• @IOnEI-Falcon hey thanks i just noticed the forums have been updated. I have the rank of captain and you have the rank of commander, could you tell me whats the deal with that?

• @retribution213 Ahoy matey!

That is the new(ish) forum ranking system "Days at Sea"... You can find out more in the link below.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/95906/introducing-our-new-forum-ranking-system-days-at-sea

PS Congrats on reaching the Captain role!

• @retribution213 I had crates being collected from the north star seapost that needed to be delivered to brain's. Where you collect them doesn't seem to correlate to where they need to be delivered. Keep trying and hopefully you will get the destination you need sooner rather than later.

• @testakleze Oh ok sorry about that i guess ive just been really unlucky lol

• @retribution213 No problem. Just trying to confirm it's random. I was really lucky and got all four seaposts in just four voyages. Since the voyages are free you can just keep trying. I just don't like that they nerfed the crates when they are late from 1,500 gold to 250. I feel that was too much.

Views
6 out of 7