Tired of losing progress

• I know this is old, but it drives me to scurvy that I start out on a mild server, competitive but not over whelming, then all of a sudden I'm up to the top of my peg in griefers and cant get a thing done. Spend three hours pirating, striving for that legends chest, getting everything thrown at me, and then lose everything due to "network error". It's well known xbox freaks out, why not have a pick up where you left of deal?

Views
  • @rob-radar im going to guess your using wireless network? dont know if its the issue but could play a hand in it cuz its recommended to use wire for more stable internet output

• @rob-radar join one of the many fleets in the forum. They will help you complete voyages and better yet, you can join back on them if you lose connection.

Many active players in the fleets. Happy sailing.

• @jollyolsteamed where I'm at, the only option is a provider that uses radio towers, so in effect it's all wireless

• @rob-radar I believe in the last update, they implemented that...

If you re-enter the game within 10 minutes, you should be put back on your ship. Of course, your ship could be subject to all kinds of abuse meanwhile, keep that in mind.

• @sweltering-nick

They did.

• @rob-radar
    It's not just your network. Xbox live has having issues lately, and yesterday was no exception. On separate occasions yesterday, I got kicked from party chat twice and kicked from SOT servers 3 times. Only on 1 of those 3 times did it give me the option to rejoin my session.

SOT is now supposed to allow you to rejoin a session if you get back on within 10 minutes. Obviously this isn't working all the time.

• @sweltering-nick yup that’s right but that also means in those 10 mins your ship and goods are up for grabs if your solo

Views
1 out of 8