Suggestion

• Add an option to equip the lantern to our hips so fighting/looting in the dark isn't so annoying everytime. You know, like when holding the lantern out, hold the equipment wheel button down then hold down (for xbox) the "y" button to attach it to your belt.

It's not that it is too difficult to fight and find stuff in the dark, just saying itd be a lot better than to have to pull it out again and again everytime I'm done pulling things out of a barrel or to swipe at skellys in general.

Views
  • It's s not difficult to implement what you suggest, but it goes against the basic fundamental mechanic of the game as I see it. You can only hold and use one object at any given time. It's designed to disadvantage the player. There are lots of different scenarios I can think of that directly come about because of that basic game design.
    As for lamps on belts, Shadow skeletons at night would instantly be less of a challenge. And just another sword swinging button bash. This game has become less of a challenge since launch. Don't take away my Shadow skellies. They're may favourites.

• @qu1etone fair enough, noone has ever explained it like that to me before. I totes understand now. :)

Views
2 out of 3