Where's my trousers Rare?

• Girls are people too Rare. How about some equality?

I realise that most of the guys working in the "gaming industry" don't know a lot about clothing styles, fashion, haute couture or maybe even just women in general for that matter. But wearing trousers and a dress in combination IS "a thing". Trust me on this one!

Since the latest update I can't equip some of my favourite "ensembles" because we can no longer equip trousers and a dress? Trousers and a Coat for the boys is no problem. Now I'm now screaming sexism..... but........

And while you are at it how about some better tops for the ladies? The current chest wrap is meh!

Views
  • @viperishemu2992 some guys like to wear a dress + trouser combo too. I’m with you on this one sister.

• I may not be a woman but as a wholeseller working in womens fashion I agree. Plus the way the dresses in this game are cut lends itself perfectly to be combined with pants.

• Still waiting for man-kini / holster combo ...

I get a feeling it's going to be a long one 🙁

• @dr-deadlock said in Where's my trousers Rare?:

I may not be a woman but as a wholeseller working in womens fashion I agree. Plus the way the dresses in this game are cut lends itself perfectly to be combined with pants.

Thnx!

• @luciansanchez82 said in Where's my trousers Rare?:

@viperishemu2992 some guys like to wear a dress + trouser combo too. I’m with you on this one sister.

My bad brother. Dresses are for men too! Thnx for the love :)

• Could be worse. At least Rare didn't make skimpy armor, like every other game studio with female characters in their games.

• I don't put my piratess in skirts too often, but fewer options is always bad.

Rare, bring back the skirt and trouser combo!!

• @viperishemu2992 Was it intentional ? I mean, I saw this change in game and the first thing that poped into my mind was "this looks like a bug".

I just can't understand why they would do this intentionaly. It was fine before.

• I don't think you add choice by removing options, in a general sense.

Hopefully the reasoning behind this change is to eventually give people more choices for dressing up their pirates.

• @uribedh said in Where's my trousers Rare?:

Could be worse. At least Rare didn't make skimpy armor, like every other game studio with female characters in their games.

LOL. You're right! It could have been worse.

• @fractal-pitch said in Where's my trousers Rare?:

@viperishemu2992 Was it intentional ? I mean, I saw this change in game and the first thing that poped into my mind was "this looks like a bug".

I just can't understand why they would do this intentionaly. It was fine before.

I'm actually guessing that it's just a bug and will soon be fixed. I can't really see any reasoning behind it and I highly doubt that Rare are being sexist. I was just being a bit tongue-in-cheek.

• The inability to put trousers on whilst wearing a dress is a known glitch.

But Rare does need to add way more clothing options, especially since the whole point of gold is to buy cosmetics...

• @viperishemu2992 Rare said in a current Q & A that they will be adding more bra variety for female pirates. I would love to see more head piece variety as well instead of just hats.

Views
8 out of 15