Rank pvp.

• We have all type of rank, the gold treseaure rank, the fishing rank eccecc. We have the arena Rank but not a Pvp Rank, and the problem of the Arena Rank is that winning or losing don't make any difference, you don't lose rank if you lose.
    This game need a personal rank for each player and a board where you can see in what position you are. Stop, nothing else, no thing that you lose everything if you die or your ship get sink, just a rank in number that have his own experience bar that grow whit pvp action, killing some one, sinking a ship, stealing a treasure in Arena, and when you get sink or die or you get sealed your rank go down, if you kill some one higher you get more if you get killed by someone lower you lose more. Simply.
    Not rank like diamond gold ecc. Rank like point, you get point every action so I have 540 point and you have 539, if you kill me you ll go up in ladder and I ll go down. The reward can be a thing, but the base is this, so who care about pvp will fight for the ladder, who don't care will not lose anything.

Views
1 out of 1