Grooomedbeard?????

• ahoy there mates.. i was sailing with a friend moments ago when the server kicked me and i got this error messege when trying to rejoin.. the error is not even on the errors list of the game .. i already made a suport request but i guess it will take a while to get and answer.... maybe someby here knows about this error and can help a fellow pirate
    thanks

Views
  • 3 hours looting waiting in this moment to be sold because i catn joing my friend... same with active tall tale... cmon @rare...

• You're not allowed to bump your own thread in an attempt to get more views.

BUMPBEARD ERROR

• @ShadowKing998 As bumping threads is a violation of our forum rules, we have removed several of your posts. If you are experiencing an issue with the game, you will need to raise a support ticket, as the forums are not a venue where troubleshooting is handled.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
6 out of 7