Captain Soggy, reporting for duty. A-Yar!

• Ahoy there, me hearties. I'm SoggySlowmatch, been playing SoT since day one on Xbox and hit pirate legend about 10 months ago. This is my first ever dip into any kind of forum whatsoever, so it's a bit nerve racking for me, but I would really like to get involved a bot more with the community.

Today I signed up to the creator crew, to try and start doing something new. I've never really made community content for an audience other than my friends, so I'm looking forward to this new adventure.

I'm still reading through everything trying to learn everything about the forums and the new creator crew, and I look forward to chatting with some of you and maybe even make a few new hearties along the way.

My long term goal: I want to try and make a series in SoT that's a mixture of unscripted comedy and roleplay. I've seen other people try it and I love the idea of it. thats a long way off though, until then I hope you enjoy any streaming I get up (once I workout how to add my mixer to my profile).

Love Cpt. SoggySlowmatch

Views
  • Welkom on the forum captn Soggy :) good luck entertaining us and thnx for sharing

• Ahoy there, fellow Captain! I be Captain Desmodus and I'd like to welcome ye to the forums and to the Creator Crew! Best o' luck on yer streamin' voyage! I be a streamer too with me crew. Against the Wind Gaming we be. Be seein ye on the seas, matey!

• Welcome to the Crew-munity and good luck on your adventures to come :)

• @knifelife said in Captain Soggy, reporting for duty. A-Yar!:

Welcome to the Crew-munity and good luck on your adventures to come :)

Solid pun! 9/10

Welcome SoggySlowmatch!

Views
1 out of 5