Can't seem to use my doubloons to level up.

• I leveled up my gold horder's and it locked like I was max...ok fine I will level up order of souls. Oh...same thing..ok ok fishing then...same thing. I looked all over the net and nothing seem's to say why.

Views
  • They added a limitation of only one level up purchase per month. Long gone are the days of just buying your way to max reputation. Welcome to the Ye Old Sea of Thieves days.

• It should be a limit of one level purchase per faction per month, to be perfectly clear.

• There's no more mass powerleveling with doubloons.

You're limited to purchasing a single level a month.

• @jubber-mangrove said in Can't seem to use my doubloons to level up.:

It should be a limit of one level purchase per faction per month, to be perfectly clear.

This is how it works - I was able to level up both the Hunter's Call and the Sea Dogs within days apart post-update.

• If ye want to be a Pyrate Legend earn it like the rest of us did

• @zerozx56 As mentioned, since the Update on the 11th, Letters of Recommendation are now limited to 1 per Trading Company per month, due to the abundance of Doubloons available to players now.

Letters of RecommendationPlayers are now earning a steady stream of Doubloons through the on-time delivery of Rag and Bone Crates and hoarding of Reaper’s Chests, in addition to the Mercenary Voyages being made available for free! So under the provision of the Trading Companies, Duke has begun restricting the flow of Letters of Recommendation. Players will now be only able to purchase a single Letter of Recommendation for each Company in each month.
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/release-notes#black-market-faq-black-market

• @otherfanboy said in Can't seem to use my doubloons to level up.:

If ye want to be a Pyrate Legend earn it like the rest of us did

Cheesin' Chickens?

• @boxcar-squidy

Cheesin' Chickens?

I mean that only applied to one faction, but still required a massive amount of deliveries that still had to be made. Its hardly comparable to buying entire late game levels that required hundreds of chests/animal turn in.

This is like a light dusting of Parmesan on food compared to jumping in an industrial Curd Stirrer.

If your statement was solely for joking purposes, ignore this response.

• @nabberwar Ah, I was only joking, I actually really enjoyed the cheese, it was a massive time and energy investment, but an hour spent watching the gold roll in at the end was very satisfying.

Obviously nobody got GH or OS rep from those chickens, we all had to level those reputations up the regular way.

• @boxcar-squidy yes that or forts tho I do get great enjoyment on the rare chance of finding a crew with good loot on board

Views
4 out of 11