Spoils of Plenty seapost rag and bones.

• Hey there people, been playing the new update a lot as per usual. But can't for the life of me get a mission to deliver a rag and bones crate to the Spoils of Plenty seapost.

I'm assuming it has to be a seapost to seapost mission. But I've tried tons of those too. Anyone had any luck?

Views
  • It's Seapost to Seapost Mission.
    Good luck, i had in on the third iirc

• @bugaboo-bill very strange I still haven't had one with that seapost yet. I've been travelling all over starting them.

• @zeroshearer-uk
    I feel your pain, took me a few days of play before the RNG gave me SoP Sea Post. Just keep trying, it will come eventually 😊.

• @rich223820 nice one thanks, as long as there isn't a specific place on the map you have to start for it to spawn. Back on the seas I guess. 😅

• I only have to get one for Finest Trading post to finish the seapost to seapost voyages. These ones are easy; throw enough down and you'll eventually get them all.

The tough one is the stolen chest commendations. No one else seems to be doing this event whenever I'm playing, so I have zero opportunity to steal any. Unlike previous events, people aren't even leaving them lying around even if they are doing the mission.

Views
1 out of 6