Skeleton glitch......

• So I know sekeleton glitch has been something in this game when it was new then seemed good for a while lately I have been having a lot of trouble with it, skeletons not spawning, and mid mission and beginning, very frustrating, are they trying to fix this or anything I can do.

Views
  • You can "re-spawn the island" This has been an ongoing bug and I am sure Rare are working on it.

To get the island (the life on it, actually) to re-spawn, have everyone in your crew leave the island at the same time and then you can all go back.

Re-spawn Island:
    Have every crew member shoot themselves out of a single cannon. Then you all catch the mermaid back. Make sure every member is at the mermaid, at the same time.
    Have every member die at the same time. Make sure every member is on the Ferry O.T.D. at the same time.
    You can use a mix of these, as well. If one member is dead and others are alive, don't let the dead leave the Ferry O.T.D. until all the living members are away from the island, at the mermaid or dead too.

Views
1 out of 2