Ancient coins / Emporium Items as a gift

• Is there any way to send Ancient coins / Emporium Items as a gift to another player?

Views
  • @guepard4 Not that I know of. Ancient coins cannot be transferred to other players. You kill the skeleton and they are divided into a team.

• @guepard4 I don't recall where, I think it was the livestream Q&A they did, but they said that it was a feature they were thinking about introducing in the future.

• @guepard4 they mentioned during the Pets and Pirate Emporium Preview stream "...not yet/not right now but we definitely have an intent in the future to look at how to we can deliver gifting and allow people to buy stuff for each other..."

Pets and Pirate Emporium

(video is linked to the right time but if not go to 38:25 in)

• I have seen people talking about gifting someone a Microsoft Store Gift Card or some such thing - which is pretty cool. I hadn't thought about being able to gift these presents that way (or receiving them for that matter, ahem, haha).
    So, if anyone is looking to gift a crew-mate some ancient coin, that could be a way to go (make sure, first, though, because I haven't done this myself).

Views
4 out of 5