Xbox players just as guilty

• I saw the thread where xbox players celebrate crossplay by trash talking pc players. Here's the truth.

Most pc players don't like playing with xbox players. They don't want kid's and slow reacting controls on their teams. Most xbox player's are not fun competition at all. No one wants to come in your games that bad. Just about everyone on pc owns a fps game or like me tons of them. This makes sea of thieves nothing more than a unpolished game to log into for fun as it's not even the least bit competitive.

It's insanely hypocritical to post a thread literally to jump on and talk down on the entire pc community. You are the ones being toxic over here. Good teams will always dominate anf it doesn't matter what platform they are on. My friend maniac is on xbox and would rather fight pc players, because he likes an actual challenge. You all want to stay in your corner talking down on everyone else. Entitled to your opinion, yes you are, just as toxic? You're that too.

Views
  • @mc-leggers Ahoy matey!

While we understand your intention is to leave feedback, this type of post draws negative reaction, and does not foster discussion in the community. Posts containing no material for discussion do not offer anything constructive for the community to engage with. We value your feedback, and if you want to make suggestions or offer your ideas to improve the game, please feel free to create a topic in Feedback & Suggestions.

And if you spot any posts/discussions and threads that need moderating please feel free to flag them using the ships' wheel on any offending post - two wrongs don't make a right and as such, this topic will now be locked.

Views
1 out of 2