Deliver rags and bones to Roaring Traders...?

• How do you get a box to deliver there? It's the only Seapost I have left to visit.... Is it just completely random when you do a Seapost to Seapost voyage?

Views
  • Aye, it's a random Seapost to Seapost Voyage. Just keep doing them and one to Roaring Traders will pop up eventually.

• Took me ages to get Spoils of Plenty (the last one I needed to deliver to on time). Pure RNG.

• RT has been 90% of my delivery destinations :(

• Keep buying and canceling missions until you get the one for Stephens Spoils. Most of those missions go to Roaring Traders!

• I sailed all last night, doing endless Seapost to Seapost missions and never go Roaring Traders. It’s the only one I need.
    I must admit it was getting a little boring.

• I can't for the life of me get Brian's Bazaar. Any tips on where to activate the Seapost to Seapost ?

• I was about to ask something about that! Because I started doing the voyages yesterday and I was wondering about the destinations... so Basically...Another time with Random generated system?!?! -.- They havnt learnt with the last event ( dark relics) ? ugh..... I must expect a million voyages to be purchesed and canceled when I have 1 Outpost left to deliver there... Frustration is gonna be increasing in me these coming days...

Yehaaa!!
    Spread the curse in the seas!!

• @nukdar I agree. It was fun to get all the commendations (Aside from the stolen ones), and lift my Doubloon level but now I have over 2700 of them and I don't really feel like getting any more from this event. I just want to complete my last Sea Post to get the "Merchant of Death" title.

• @yourenowontv , What I don't understand now is why they want us to increase the doublons that much, I mean of course it's because they want us to buy the items with doublons in the black market but what happens now with the gold?

I spent around 200k gold in all the Black market Gold Items!! So now we just recive doublons If we achieve to delivery the items in time. But what happens with gold? Am I the only one that noticed we just don't earn that much as the previous months?

I know a lot of people was complaining and that the gold amounts had to be reduced... but if we continue having this unbalanced economy, people will be able to buy every item that cost doblons, but gold will be then less common, so it will be a pain to farm for the Gold Items of the Black Market...

I mean... we don't recive gold unless it's paid out in time... or just doing normal voyages that doesnt reward that much now... The other Option is just go around looking for barrels that are floating in the sea, and sell those items... the amount of gold they asked for buying thoose blak market items was very high (most of people could buy it, cuz of the amount of gold we had) but I didnt have that much, just 500k after the bought I had 200k, So I hope they low down the prices for the next black markets update (or at least that they dont be removing the items so fast) because if they dont decrease those lot of people won't be farming all that gold to buy those. Just the ones that had a lot of gold still saved will be able to insta buy them.

Anyone has thought about that? The economy is changing drastically and nonesense recently...

Yehaaa!!!
    Spread the curse in the seas!!

Views
9 out of 10