Just tried the new opt out crossplay wow

• @needsmokes I'm on Xbox and I admit there's "easy" mode against Xbox!😂 The one thing I can say is that overall kbm players presented challenges that were fun to overcome. I always loved the crew sword lunge defense if one shot onto the boat!😂 They also never had an answer when I'd catch their ladder with a gpb In tow.😂 Then again neither did controller players.😂 It was funny the thing's we'd do to kill the rabbits. I'm kind of on the fence here. I have too many friends in adventure that are kbm to ever abandon them and at this point the controller only players seem inferior in Arena. I think time may right the latter.

• @faceyourdemon Just because you may not have started it, it doesn’t mean you still can’t add fuel to the fire and involve yourself in it.

• @knifelife said in Just tried the new opt out crossplay wow:

@faceyourdemon Just because you may not have started it, it doesn’t mean you still can’t add fuel to the fire and involve yourself in it.

To be fair it looks like he's just asking questions about a users thought process and approach with a suggestion / criticism thrown in.

Portrayed in a playful manner.

I wouldn't really call it adding fuel to the fire.

But if we must then eye for a eye and a tooth for a tooth n all that.

Meh 😁

• @faceyourdemon Here is some great insight I received from a dear friend yesterday. @Swan " My kill ratios stay close to the same on Xbox and PC because I adjust my style of play. I'm not as aggressive on XBOX so I don't get as many kills due to being more conservative but it keeps me from being killed".
    I thought this was a fair assessment of the benefits of the pc and how it gets countered by Xbox players.
    @swan btw is by far and away the best assassin I've ever sailed with.

• @KnifeLife @troubled-cells said in Just tried the new opt out crossplay wow:

@knifelife said in Just tried the new opt out crossplay wow:

@faceyourdemon Just because you may not have started it, it doesn’t mean you still can’t add fuel to the fire and involve yourself in it.

To be fair it looks like he's just asking questions about a users thought process and approach with a suggestion / criticism thrown in.

Portrayed in a playful manner.

I wouldn't really call it adding fuel to the fire.

But if we must then eye for a eye and a tooth for a tooth n all that.

Meh 😁

Oh snap ive posted they started? I didnt meant to send it like this
    It is purely eye for an eye if someone truly wants a mature debate he needs to choose his words but whenever ill see immature posts like this one eye it is purely eye for an eye.

• @duke-of-spire Fair enough we can play together and test the diffrences it always interest me.

• As this thread has run its course and has descended into personal arguments, it will now be locked. A general reminder to all, please avoid engaging in personal arguments and derailing the topic of a thread.

• @l4chsfps Your post has been edited as it goes against the Forum Rules and Pirate Code.

Witch-hunting and Call-Outs
    Posting gamertags or screenshots of conversations in order to name and shame community members is not allowed on the Forums. If you believe a post or thread violates community standards, please flag it for moderation.

If you believe a player has been toxic in the game, you can report them to Xbox Live here. You can also submit a support ticket to Rare Player Support.

Topics and posts with this content will be locked, deleted and the users involved warned. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

• @faceyourdemon As the purpose of your post is to incite unrest within the community which is against the Forum Rules it has been edited.

Spamming, Baiting and Trolling

Posts and threads that are created in order to spam, cause unrest or troll the community will be locked, deleted and the users involved warned.

These actions can be and are not limited to:

• Creating threads, posts and content for the sole purpose of causing unrest
    • Making off topic posts to derail the conversation
    • Excessively using the same phrase, similar phrases, or gibberish
    • Bullying and encouraging users to bully others.

Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
44 out of 45