controller key bind options

• I would like to see option's for button combos to equip items quicker and not be restricted as much, on a controller you can only have 3 buttons as what you like without sacrificing something i.e d-pad left and right and right stick click.
    An option to add to this would be buttons combos (if you would like) for example, hold lb (that brings up your item wheel) and you press up, down, left or right on d-pad to quick select items you have set them to in the settings.
    This would add four more options and would allow the new text chat option, push to talk and 5 items on a "quick slot"

Views
    xbox onefeedbackgeneral
  • @i-iodin-i this could go so horribly wrong in the heat of battle but I like the idea. I stick with my planks,bucket,and fruit for my extra 3 on my controller but it would be great to have at least 1 more for cannonballs at the very least.

• @muzackmann yes I agree it could get confusing, but it would only be an option for people who want it if you don't just keep the default layout it wont be forced on you, I like haveing food on right stick, bucket on right d-pad and planks on the left d-pad but with the new text chat option if I want to use it I have to sacrifice one of these. Will probably just swap out pirate chat for it but again I have to sacrifice something that is pretty useful and alot quicker than using the virtual keyboard on xbox lol

• @muzackmann a tip for cannonballs when on a cannon hold lb (the item wheel) it brings up all cannon balls on a wheel much easier for swapping cursed cannon balls in battle and not many people know about it.

Views
xbox onefeedbackgeneral
3 out of 4