Duke's letter reputation glitch

• Maybe this is new, but maybe not. Im seeking a way to be pl and i started to buy reputation's letters from Duke. I saw that once I reach lv 50, I wont be able to buy anymore. I reach lv 50 with both Order of Souls and Sea Dogs and I started to rank up Gold Hoarder. The problem is that the letter is now locked and I didnt reach lv 50 yet (though it is not locked for merchant alliance or hunter's call). So, any help?

Views
  • @isaacvictor Since the Update on the 11th, Letters of Recommendation are now limited to 1 per Trading Company per month, due to the abundance of Doubloons available to players now.

Letters of RecommendationPlayers are now earning a steady stream of Doubloons through the on-time delivery of Rag and Bone Crates and hoarding of Reaper’s Chests, in addition to the Mercenary Voyages being made available for free! So under the provision of the Trading Companies, Duke has begun restricting the flow of Letters of Recommendation. Players will now be only able to purchase a single Letter of Recommendation for each Company in each month.
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/release-notes#black-market-faq-black-market

• oh! Okay tnx.

Views
1 out of 3