I'm again not playing SoT...

• And I wish it was because I couldn't be bothered with the game.
    I want to play again after not having had the time for a while, low and behold I try to launch the game and it's gone. So I go ahead and re-download and re-install it, this did not go without issue as I had to restart it about 6 times before it was finally done and I could press play.

I press play (here comes the kicker) and the splash art pops up on screen and just disappears. Here I am, thinking to myself "here we go again" 'cause this has happened to me before on multiple occasions, but before I was able to fix it.

I'll spare you all the attempts of my trying to fix this issue (WSRESET, redownloading it, different region and language, and every other thing I could find, sometimes trying the same thing multiple times) and now I'm here, with a blue windows bar telling me that the app can't be opened... I'm tired of clicking through help page after help page trying to fix this issue, so I just came here hoping I can get some personalized help, because playing a game shouldn't be this complicated.

Views
  • @damiensmidt write a support ticket and then I hope they help you mate

• When in doubt check your drivers.

Views
2 out of 3