Best Pet Names You've seen so far

• Just curious.

My monkey is named "Spank"
    But "My Dingaling" is my favorite hands down

"Look at My Dingaling!"
    "I've got My Dingaling!"

That stuff is funny I don't care who you are.

Killer Jay17: The Best named pet of the sea

Views
  • @killer-jay17 said in Best Pet Names You've seen so far:

Just curious.

My monkey is named "Spank"
    But "My Dingaling" is my favorite hands down

"Look at My Dingaling!"
    "I've got My Dingaling!"

That stuff is funny I don't care who you are.

Killer Jay17: The Best named pet of the sea

lol spank and please be respectful to people on here or you will get banned and my monkey's name is jack the monkey @Deckhands

• @closinghare208 nothing but respect me boy!

• @killer-jay17 ok but I don't care who you are sounded a bit disrespectful

• @killer-jay17 I called my Macaw MacwlayCulkin

• My Parrots name is Johann, my monkeys Name is LeChuck :-D

• @closinghare208 said in Best Pet Names You've seen so far:

@killer-jay17 ok but I don't care who you are sounded a bit disrespectful

lol That's a saying. People (at least in the U.S.) see, hear, do or say something funny and someone might say something like "that's funny, I don't care who you are". It just means that no matter who you are, you're bound to find that funny.

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFlCD5CYAcU

• ParakeetCraggy... just had too :)

Not sure where I saw this one ..."Cluck Norris" ... was pretty darn cool.

edit: Buying a Monkey later.... it shall be PrimateCraggy :)

• @dislex-fx Lol thank you, I thought I was crazy thinking I was the only one that says it.

@PirateCraggy Hahaha Cluck Norris, I gotta remember that one.

@ThisIsEuan Lol every ones names are so clever

The one I like was in their preview of pets. Marcus Fleanix lol

• Mina's not a clever reference or pun, but I named my monkey "Cannonball Bob". He always seems so happy when he teleports back after being shot out of a cannon. 😋

• My friend's monkey is spank as well 🤣

• @thisiseuan HAHAHAHA!

• I called my parakeet "Me"

Me doesnt like ye
    Me like ye
    Look at me

• @ruigtand-nl I did similarly but I named a monkey Nobody lol

Main Parrot is Barnacle Bill, Also have Long John Cena.

• @fishhook-cook sagte in Best Pet Names You've seen so far:

Main Parrot is Barnacle Bill

Hmmm, i like it :-)

I have another Monkey who's Name is a translation and aberation of my old german mate @nierenwalter
    and is called Walter Kidney (german: Niere)
    Another one is called Terence, because he reminds me of Terence Hill and my red cockatoo is called Rufus.

I wont buy another pet except a Rat pet maybe and a dog.

• Red purplish parrot is called "radicchio" while my white monkey "tofu"

• This name &appropriative epithet
    Eye gave unto me skeletal pet;
    &Squawk always upon the one
    Me parrot Bootsy Skullins on.

Xx.

• My main pet (parrot) is named Shrouded Ghost, my second parrot I've named Michiel, as a reference to Michiel de Ruyter, a famous Dutch admiral. He's my pet when I'm sailing with the admiral ship livery and cosmetics :D my undead monkey is called Jack, as a reference to pirates of the Caribbean. I also called a random parrot and monkey 'definitely' and one parrot is named to fellow pirates I sail with, so when I'm sailing solo it's like they are with me to keep the spirits going :) the remaining pets I have are named after some other pirates and characters played in games, TV series/movies: Jack Rackham, Charles Vane, Edward Kenway, Captain Pellew, Captain Flint, John Silver.

Other nice/funny pet names I've seen are Hector Barbossa, Bill clumsy, Nobody, Coconut Bill, I shot first, and 'hello there'

• Dressed well me parakeet be, for no finer pet there'll ever be.
    His name be perfect for bringin' ye luck, for his name be great Norris of Tuck.

(Tuck Norris)

• @Killer-Jay17

I named my Skeletal Marmoset "Captain Bones" from the original Sea of Thieves Twitter account. Figured the good Captain hasn't been seen (nor heard) from in over a year so it's my little nod to the pre-Alpha early days.

• I think my parrot and my number one crewmates Monkey have the best names. My parrot is "Bad News" and his monkey is "Good News". The number of times when one of us is below deck and the other shouts "Bad News on the left!" and the other has rushed up to see what's happening!

• My Cockatoo is called Captain Cannonball because we always shot him out of cannons.
    (I originally called him cannonball so that when you load him into a cannon it says “loading cannonball”)

Views
10 out of 22