Sea of thieves items

• Hello everyone. My 5 year old soon to be 6 loves sea of theives. He sleeps with the sea of theives book we purchased for him. Anyway My wife and I are trying to have a sea of theives themed birthday party for him but it'd virtually impossible to find anything. I can't even find a shirt for him sadly. Any idea where we can find stuff?

Views
  • @phantomlord0413 With the Store down try going to ebay. That might be your best option.

• @phantomlord0413 DesignedByHumans has fully licensed fan-designed T-Shirts, though not sure of what sizes you need/they have.

etsy currently has a decent Sea of Thieves community if you are looking for fan-made props/items.

There are also a range of comics/graphic novels as well as an Art of Sea of Thieves book and a novel (not sure which Sea of Thieves book you already have)

EDIT: Aside from those, it might be worth asking on Twitter if you haven't already. Lots of SoT fans that may be able to point you in the right direction.

• If you go second hand or Ebay, keep an eye out for Imaginext Pirate sets. They're solid little construction toys that are age appropriate. Pirates v Skeletons and kinda resembles SoT styles.

• Bro do I got your freaking hook up! This is going to be the best GIFTS EVER!!!!!!

Go to eBay and type in “Mega Bloks Pyrates”

They are basically Sea of Thieves LEGO Toys! (But better and easier to put together and play with) He’s gonna love them and so are you!!! I literally just cleaned out the garage the other day. My kids had these when they were his age and I dusted them off and have them on display in my game room and I’m a grown arss man!!!!!!

Skelly ship looks exactly like
    The one in the game!!!!

And don’t listen to Rumble but let’s be honest girls don’t know nothing about toys and action figures!

Imagine stuff is trash compared to the Mega Bloks Pyrates. No offense Rumble. I’m Just really into toys 😀

• Plenty of shirts everywhere including amazon. Check etsy for some cool stuff including models of every chest and skull in the game

• Well happy birthday to your son!

Sadly, I think the official merch store is down. Shirt wize, check RedBubble. Etsy also has some cool trinkets!

• I am not too sure about toys and whatnot, but I have some suggestions in regards to decorations.

We threw something together for our sons 6th birthday, and while it was minimal, it turned out pretty cool I think :)

When I have a chance to get the pictures uploaded, I will post again.

• @phantomlord0413 go to ebay and get your son some playmobil pirates or go on etsy and there is this cool shop that's called nerd propellant that sells sea of thieves skulls and a little mega keg and for shirts stay on ebay

• Thanks everyone for the suggestions! We really do appreciate it! I just ordered him a antique looking compass and some kraken wall clings for his bedroom door. I absolutely love playing sea of theives with him.

• @phantomlord0413 nice but you should still get some playmobile pirates for him

• @phantomlord0413 because he'll love them for years

• @phantomlord0413 said in Sea of thieves items:

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! We really do appreciate it! I just ordered him a antique looking compass and some kraken wall clings for his bedroom door. I absolutely love playing sea of theives with him.

Dude really? Wall Clings? Bro, why don’t you just get him some socks and underwear while your at it?

Get the freaking Mega Blok Pyrates!!!!!!!!!!

• @glannigan no not mega blocks playmobil pirates

• @glannigan said in Sea of thieves items:

@phantomlord0413 said in Sea of thieves items:

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! We really do appreciate it! I just ordered him a antique looking compass and some kraken wall clings for his bedroom door. I absolutely love playing sea of theives with him.

Dude really? Wall Clings? Bro, why don’t you just get him some socks and underwear while your at it?

Lol we are looking at those as well don't fret. There is a few ones on ebay we are watching.

• @phantomlord0413 said in Sea of thieves items:

@glannigan said in Sea of thieves items:

@phantomlord0413 said in Sea of thieves items:

Lol we are looking at those as well don't fret. There is a few ones on ebay we are watching.

Good to know! That’s an important birthday age! Don’t mess it up!

No Books!
    No clothing!
    Nothing educational!

Nobody likes that stuff!

• @phantomlord0413 Well, I will say what others have said. And, happy birthday to your son, when I was a kid, I also loved pirates, and my parents and my friends gave me lots of pirate themed gifts, and I loved them. I'm sure he will love them!

• Good morning, @PhantomLord0413

Here are a few images of some of the decorations and cake we made for our sons Sea of Thieves 6th Birthday back in March. We opted for this theme as he has enjoyed watching the wife and I play, and likes to imagine he is in the SoT while at the playground. He pretends to raise/lower/angle the sails, raise/lower the anchor, and does voyages while running around on different equipment.

I have some photos of the party decorations in the first section, then some simple gift ideas below that.

Party

Here is a link to the album, otherwise each image below should be a link to their original size as well.

The Cake

The inside was marbled with a turqoise and purple white cake, oreo crumbs and chocolate gold coins on top. The chest is from Fortnite, and fit the theme perfectly even though it was a bit over-priced.

SoT Cake

"Happy Birthday Banner

Every year I make a banner for each of my kids birthday. This year was a simple Black/Purple banner with gold ribbon and lettering/imagery that was laser cut from a glossy gold card-stock.

SoT Banner
    SoT Banner

Lanterns

These can be found throughout the SoT world, and I thought they would fit perfect. Simple paper lanters with LED lights inside. Also a nice golden #6 balloon.

Lanterns, LED's, Balloon
    Lanterns, Light
    Lanterns, Dark

End Results

Days leading up to and the day itself kind of fell apart, and we had to make a lot of adjustments. We weren't able to hang the lanterns or any of the Black/Purple/Turqoise Streamers we had. But it looked nice, and our son had a great time.

End Result

Gift Ideas

Spyglass with Wood Box | Compass | Map

We got one of these for our son, and he loves it very much. The wooden box to store the spyglass in is used as a small chest while he is running around playing SoT. Mixed reviews on quality, but ours turned out great. The compass is cheap and finicky but the map is pretty durable, and both are work well for a 6yr old.

Amazon - Spyglass
    Amazon - Compass
    Amazon - Map

Toys

I don't have any links to share here, but wanted to say I agree on the Playmobil Pirates. The Mega Blok Pyrates look cool, but I am not a fan of Mega Bloks for various reasons and stear clear of them. The wife and I have the Official Lego versions of the PotC Black Pearl and Queen Annes Revenge, but neither of our kids are allowed to play with those!

• @archangel-timmy thanks for agreeing on the playmobile pirates

• @closinghare208 No problem! They look like awesome sets, and I am going to get a few for my kids as I wasnt aware of them :)

@PhantomLord0413 Forgot to tag you in my last post, and I don't think me editing you in sends out alerts :)

• @archangel-timmy your welcome they'll love them for a long time I still play with mine

• @archangel-timmy wow thank you so much. You put a lot of time putting that together. Super awesome. Those lanterns are awesome!

• Super nice! Glad it went well. Question...did you bury quarters in the cake? Something my Grandmother used to do, wrap quarters in foil, and poke them into the cake once it's done baking. They get buried treasure lol. Forgot to mention that earlier.

• @pithyrumble That sounds like a cool idea, I think I would be a bit paranoid with that though :D

• @phantomlord0413 Thanks!

Hope you are able to get something together and that your son enjoys it!

• You can try on RedBubble. There are t-shirts with different graphics and very nice in my opinion. You can also find gadgets.

Views
25 out of 26