How to Solo Sloop Ghost Ships

• Good day Shipmates!

I created a video on how to Solo Sloop Ghost Ships by using just your bail bucket.

I give all credit to Straw Hat Blake, it was his post here on the forums that inspired me to sail out and try it myself. Now I am sharing my experience and what I do to take on those Ghost Ships on your own. I have even taken out 3 Ghost Ship Clouds using this technique.

Enjoy!

Straw Hat Blake
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/78513/he-defeated-500-skeleton-ships-solo-and-he-did-it-pro-bono-the-legend-of-straw-hat-blake/9

Views
  • @hazardousmatey thats awesome thanks!

• I appreciate the effort to educate others, +1.

Tho' let me say something about the format of your video... since I'm employed as a process manager whose profession is to create instructional material... 15 minutes is way too long, it should be 1 minute and you should focus on and highlight only the most important steps of this particular activity (beating skelly ships with a bucket), because from a learner's perspective all this information is new thus it's very important that the teacher shares only the core information.

• @bumbumbac I actually enjoyed the full video. Honestly the struggles are what kept me engaged in the video and how he persevered through those difficulties .

I understand what you are saying as well. Maybe those difficulties could be a 'blooper reel' or something at the end. Get your point across early and have them opt in to watch the full length video, or a link to the full length?

• @lionofjudah4356
    Yeah I totally get it to keep it short and sweet. I as well am an instructor. I purposely made it "uncut" so everyone can see exactly how it's done from start to finish. I may make a short and quick version later on. But thank you everyone for the inputs! I'll use em in my next videos. Cheers!

• Using water bucket takes too long. Its a good strategy though but nuch quicker to have half mast, full lock and just pepper with cannon balls.

If you are consistently a good shot you can kill it in under 5 minutes.
    ![alt text](image url)

Views
5 out of 6