Gold hoarder - seamile achievement

• So yesterday I finally finished the last missing original achievements from this game, the 250 goldhoarder voyages and the 1000 seamiles for goldhoarder, but the one for seamiles didn't unlock...first it stuck at 98%, so I sailed a bit and closed the game and started it again...it jumped on 99%...but it's not getting more...I sent already a support ticket and I will try again today, maybe it unlocks after a few miles...I hope...

Views
  • Stuck at 99.9999999999999999999999999% 😜

• @schwammlgott

This usually unlocks after a few more miles... did for me.
    Just drop a voyage, go about your business, if it doesn't drop by the end of your session.... yup.... you got an issue

• @goedecke-michel and there is still room left for more 9's...🤣

• @piratecraggy i know...I will go for more miles, maybe it works...had to do in OoS and merchants about 4 or 5 miles more to get the achievement...but there the achievement-percentage showed it right...here it stucked first at 98% for at least 10 miles and now it stucks at 99%...

• @schwammlgott Similar happened to me when I completed the MA miles. Rare support fixed it for me within a couple of days so you should be fine.

• So the support answered and told me to try again...and here we go, logged in, sailed about a mile with the gh voyage on and it popped up

FINALLY I got now all original achievements! Was a long grind...could have had it earlier, but you know...life...other games...

Views
6 out of 7