Reaper's Rowboat!

• Feeling a little swole here after losing my solo sloop and managing to continue on in my rowboat (as i do sometimes) to go find a sunken Reaper's Chest, retrieve it along with some gems and skulls, then cash it in with Duke at Golden Sands (after first going the completely wrong direction).

Sometimes rowboat adventures feel the most rewarding.

Views
  • @mullet-mcnugget I agree. They do feel rewarding. Knowing you have no map, no ammo crate, and one life, you have to rely on your knowledge and experience. You have to have a good sense of direction, a good knowledge of the placement and orientation of islands, even a knowledge of where ammo crates on islands are. You have to be careful of threats, especially keg skeletons since making a trip to the ferry will send you to your new ship leaving behind your rowboat. It's a different way to play and really emphasizes the voyage you're on making it feel more rewarding when you finish.

• I do occasionally enjoy my rowboat adventures. But boy would it be nice to find "sails" lying around that you could put on rowboats. My rowing fingers are getting blisters!

Views
1 out of 3