Cosmetic Outfit saves

• Really simple, this would work with all sets in the game. If you dont have a complete set it would be left what it is currently. Basically have 3 custom outfits which can be switched immediately within a new category called "sets". I am forever changing my cosmetics and have many sets but 3 custom ones should be enough. If you would want you can have an all "Hunter" Set. It will save you the hassle if you wear just forsaken shores or whatever.

Views
    communityfeedbackgeneral
  • Meh, personally I don't wear sets. I buy absolutely everything I can at the seaports so I have lots of gear to mix and match.

• I would love this. Even beyond just custom sets, a page for equipping full sets would be nice. It's a little annoying to have to flip through a dozen pages that are honestly slow loading to pick one or two items per page, who's location changes as you buy more items so you can't even memorize their placements.

Cosmetics are a huge part of the game. Of making your pirate "yours". There should be a more convenient system for customizing them.

• @partyinsanjuan said in Cosmetic Outfit saves:

Meh, personally I don't wear sets. I buy absolutely everything I can at the seaports so I have lots of gear to mix and match.

He isn’t referring to a complete ship set like the mercenary set. His idea is 3 customizable sets where you can instantly equip on a ship.

For example, you can create your own personal set with the reaper hull and the bone crusher cannons. If you equip that particular set, both would be on your ship instantly

• @coffeelight5545 sorry, I was in a bit of a rush when I sent it. I meant both. ~3 custom (can change depending on rare's decision) and just sets like the kraken. This will include Equiptment, Ships, Weapons & Cosmetics. But you do have to equip that set in each category. It will save everyone's time especially with the ship custom cosmetic set

• This is a long requested feature and it's not that hard to implement.

Several slots (3-5) to save your fav combinations, both for clothes and ships.

Views
communityfeedbackgeneral
5 out of 6