Rare, I have a proposal for you.

• Hi Rare,
    I am an aspiring 3D artist who has been fortunate enough to see the art within your game Sea of Thieves, it is gorgeous and so inspiring as a rookie student to see what you have accomplished at Rare as a development team. I have spent countless hours within your game for the past year, it has helped me through a tough time in my life and I could never be more grateful for the support you guys have given to this community over the past year.

Anyway down to business...
    I would like to offer you a proposal to challenge me to create a piece of 3D artwork for Sea of Thieves (think of this as an Art Test), in return I would love it if you could add a custom jacket and hat into the game. This would class as a prize for me creating a piece of artwork that your art team are impressed by. (I would even create this prize myself if you sent me over the files lol). The asset can be anything from within the game or even something from your concept, you could even have me sign an NDA in return for your own protection as a studio.

This is what I would like you to do for the prize if you do indeed decide to accept my proposal:
    alt text
    This would mean the world to me if we could arrange this as a creative challenge.

Thank you,
    Daniel

Views
  • The concept is just amazing! Maybe, you can apply for a job there! https://www.rare.co.uk/careers

• @eggamer13 I would love to work at Rare but I know I am not ready for industry yet, I still have some skills I need to refine which is why I am doing a Masters first before I apply to Rare, however I am always up for a challenge and I thought that this was a cool way of doing that!

Views
1 out of 3