Red Sea Sinking!

• It was about 3 pm, my crew and I had docked at the nearest island outpost that we had just completed a Dark Relic mission.
    When I find myself selling the treasures, I see a brigantine speeding toward us, I quickly ordered my teammates to pull the anchor while me and my flight attendant helped me turn the sails to the right, which was the wind direction.
    After all the mechanisms, we went north, we thought of a strategy to sink the ship without having to fight, because we had only 2 special cannon balls, in this case they were two anchor balls.
    My aide noticed that we were near the edge of the map, and soon I thought of something risky, which would be to go north, and force them to cross the edge of the map, we quickly put the sails in the right direction to catch the top speed.

Lucky for us, we were close to some big rocks, I can tell!
    So I turned the rudder to the left, and hid the ship behind the rock, and I think our enemies were novice pirates, because they kept going without noticing that they were on the edge of the map.
    When they realized, they tried to go back, but it was too late. We raised the anchor, turned the boat, fired the anchor balls, and got stuck. And in about 2 minutes, we watched the ship disappear from the horizon.

Views
1 out of 1